PDA

View Full Version : JLMONT

JLMONT
20-06-07, 23:57
Hello, I just stumbled upon this site, it may have been meant to be. . .I'm not sure. Anyway, I have suffered from anxiety for almost 2 years now, or at least I was aware it was anxiety.

I was diagnosed only after, like much of you, many, many tests that only proved that I was in perfect health, thank God, but it does get frustrating, Anxiety? I have had passing out episodes, dizzy episodes, nausau episodes, you name it , I had it.

I think, (fingers crossed) I am under control, well managable control anyway. I am a mother of 4 children and just turned 36. I had cancer at a tender age of 20 and my therepist suggests that is where it is all growing from. I never "grieved" about myself having cancer, I just got through it and went on with my life, I had no time for a sickness! I think it could be, now I am so scared of getting sick, now that I have children, it scares me more than anything else!

Well, I am glad I found you and intend to keep in touch!

Thanks, JLMONT:)

yorkylover
21-06-07, 00:00
Hi and:welcome: you will get lots of advise here,and lots of support.:yesyes: Everyone is friendly and you are never alone here.:hugs:

groovygranny
21-06-07, 00:07
Hello there, and :welcome:to you!

You're among friends here - plenty of help and support!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Lindalou64
21-06-07, 02:15
welcome,
you will find lots of support and info here,i wish ya the best......Linda

michellemumof4
21-06-07, 09:58
Hello and welcome aboard

hope to speak to you soon

Michelle :yesyes:

Southern_Belle
22-06-07, 02:05
Hi Jlmont,

Welcome to NMP. You will find lots of people who have anxiety and feel just like you do. You will also get alot of support from here.

Laura

trac67
22-06-07, 02:13
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

honeybee3939
22-06-07, 09:57
Hi JL

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

manmoor
23-06-07, 10:21
Hi Jlmont,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

slummymummy
24-06-07, 11:37
Hi there Jlmont and welcome to NMP, you will find lots of help and support here and make some new friends, sorry to hear what you have been through, we are all here if you need to chat and I hope I can offer my advice to you.

nomorepanic
26-06-07, 21:43
Hi Jlmont

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and support and you meet some fab people here.

Pink Princess
27-06-07, 23:39
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx