PDA

View Full Version : Question about Lymphoma

Alowen
22-11-17, 09:05
I made a thread a few days ago about my mole that looked strange and now I've been getting pain in my legs and I'm terrified that its lymphoma. I went to the doctor about it (just told him I had sore legs and I was afraid it was cancer (but I didn't specifically say lymphoma) and that I was scared it was from my mole being skin cancer that spread) and he felt my legs (applying pressure and asking if it hurt) and it was fine but i'm wondering can you feel leg lymph nodes if you have lymphoma? I'm super scared he missed something because I wasn't specific enough it sounds dumb when I write it but now I'm freaking out even more then before I went to the doc for reassurance. He would have felt my lymph nodes enflamed if I had lymphoma right?

TL;DR: If I have lymphoma from skin cancer of foreskin the doc would be able to feel leg lymph nodes right?

Ellient
22-11-17, 13:21
I'm slightly confused what you're asking, skin cancer that's spread to the lymph nodes isn't lymphoma.

The doctor checked you over and you are all fine, a doctor would spot these things if there was a problem don't worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alowen
22-11-17, 21:50
I'm slightly confused what you're asking, skin cancer that's spread to the lymph nodes isn't lymphoma.

The doctor checked you over and you are all fine, a doctor would spot these things if there was a problem don't worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh. Sorry about that. I thought lymphoma was just any kind of cancer that's metastasized to the lymph nodes.

Thanks for your reply though. I guess your right. The doctor knows more about this than me, haha.