PDA

View Full Version : Everywhere Hurts

trinidad101
22-11-17, 13:58
I feel like all over my body hurts. My left arm, lower back, shoulder, left leg pain was so bad I scream out. If it's not aching it's twitching, My lip, under my left breast. I'm so tired of it. I'm so worried about blood clots and my heart just randomly stopping or a heart attack. It's just getting to be too much. I feel like I can't even enjoy my life. I'm only 21 all I do is work and go home. Can't go to class because I can't sit still for to long I'm 21 but my body makes me feel like I'm 60. I'm tired of being scared when I'm alone. I'm so afraid I'm gonna die young and leave my family behind. Physically, Mentally and Emotionally I'm tired. Just wanna give up. Sorry for this post just being so long. Just needed to get that out.

Liziik
22-11-17, 14:28
Hello
So sorry you are feeling this way. You sound exactly like me. Have you reached out to a doctor for any help or advice? It's a really horrible place to be in isn't it feeling completely helpless and worried 24/7 but please try and make time for yourself do you have any hobbies or anything you enjoy doing that might take your mind off of over concentrating on your body? I usually read and it takes my mind off of the pains and random twitches etc.

trinidad101
22-11-17, 16:47
I used to read a lot. I just can't seem to concentrate long enough these days. When I'm good, im good. But when I'm down, I'm down. It's just frustrating.