PDA

View Full Version : Should I trust my doctors ?

jaroslav.prossv
22-11-17, 17:16
Hello everyone :)
I just want to ask something, 3 weeks ago, I found some palpable lymph nodes around my body, got so worried about lymphoma. I have seen 3 GPS. The first said everything is alright, the second said my neck ones are all right and did not even look on my groin one, because she was conviced it was good (I told her the characteristics of it) today I went to a third one, he examined them, said they are not enlarged and said it is not lymphoma but still told me that sometimes they swell due to infection and asked me if I had cold, and told me to visit him in 14 days to finish some registration and that he would also check my body if he cant find other lymph nodes. so I wonder should I beleive them its alright or should I be concerned since the last doctor asked about the cold and wasnts to see me in 14 days ? He told me they are not enlarged like 3 times but still wants to see me I am not asking about symptoms, I am asking about how you would approach this problem...:) thank you

Fishmanpa
22-11-17, 17:49
3 doctors all saying the same thing? I would trust them.

Positive thoughts

jaroslav.prossv
22-11-17, 17:53
3 doctors all saying the same thing? I would trust them.

Positive thoughts

Yh, but why does the third one want to see me again and why did he ask about the cold ? Yes he said they were not enlraged, but at the same time asked these questions about them...

Fishmanpa
22-11-17, 18:00
Yh, but why does the third one want to see me again and why did he ask about the cold ? Yes he said they were not enlraged, but at the same time asked these questions about them...

Ok.. two doctors and a third practicing CYA (cover your arse) medicine.

Good luck and as always...

Positive thoughts

paranoid-viking
22-11-17, 18:17
If you can not trust the doctors about your health, who else can you trust? Google?

jaroslav.prossv
22-11-17, 18:19
Ok.. two doctors and a third practicing CYA (cover your arse) medicine.

Good luck and as always...

Positive thoughts

Do you think that a palpable groin lump which is 1,5 cm long and about 0,5 cm wide is normal ? Also two lumps in my poterior area on the right side and one on the left (all under 1 cm and long)

Fishmanpa
22-11-17, 18:30
Do you think that a palpable groin lump which is 1,5 cm long and about 0,5 cm wide is normal ? Also two lumps in my poterior area on the right side and one on the left (all under 1 cm and long)

What did your doctors say? :whistles:

No soup or you!

https://media.giphy.com/media/1UBEgUWneaVVu/giphy.gif

Positive thoughts

jaroslav.prossv
22-11-17, 18:38
What did your doctors say? :whistles:

No soup or you!

https://media.giphy.com/media/1UBEgUWneaVVu/giphy.gif

Positive thoughts

Yeah but the thing is, I literally had to ask, and mention I am thin etc.. he did not say it himself, I kind of had to force him to say it is normal to feel them. The other two doctors sadi it might ben normal though...

---------- Post added at 19:38 ---------- Previous post was at 19:35 ----------

If you can not trust the doctors about your health, who else can you trust? Google?

Once I get a biopsy confirmed Iam healthy Iprobably wont, the thing is, they wont send me to the biopsy unless they are completely concerned which they arent.