PDA

View Full Version : More fear...

Alowen
22-11-17, 23:51
Hey again. Sorry for making so many threads in such a short time. I guess I'm just driving myself crazy. :doh:
I have noticed hard lumps on my leg. One is about the width of a ping pong ball and seems to be red and the other is pea sized and also red. DO you guys think this could be skin cancer?
Thanks for any replies and sorry again for being such a nuisance.

Alowen
23-11-17, 10:11
Heres a picture of the spots. (FYI i am oveeweight and my legs chaff against eachother occasionally so I'm used to getting pimples and stuff from ingrown hairs/sweat but they've never been this hard from my experience.)

If it wasnt already obvious the spots are on my inner thighs lol

https://imgur.com/8ODRnOd

O_O
23-11-17, 18:38
Well obviously there aren't any doctors here, so you should go and see one for a proper diagnosis. But it doesn't look like any skin cancer I've ever seen. More likely to be some totally benign dermatological thing. Do you have diabetes? Could be caused by that too if so.

Alowen
23-11-17, 21:31
Well obviously there aren't any doctors here, so you should go and see one for a proper diagnosis. But it doesn't look like any skin cancer I've ever seen. More likely to be some totally benign dermatological thing. Do you have diabetes? Could be caused by that too if so.

That's good to hear. I don't have diabetes so its probably just a nasty sore. I'm at the doctors every week so visiting them isn't a problem. I'm sure they're sick of me by now, haha. Thanks again for your reply.

tmckenzie-orr
23-11-17, 21:44
It’s not any form of cancer fact, looks like a ingrown hair or a rash that’s formed and is healing nothing serious tho don’t worry