View Full Version : I am a stupid person.

raizorpoke
23-11-17, 16:59
I have been feeling good for the past few days, so much so I finally managed to go out with friends. I drank way way way too much and somehow tasked the female members of the group to punch my tensed stomach. At the time nothing hurt aside from maybe a minor sting.

Since waking up in the morning I have been feeling really anxious and I have no idea as to why. I feel like I am worried quite heavily and I am not sure exactly why.

I also have a shaky left hand and the area where I was punched hurts to the touch, especially my sternum as I think one of the girls missed the area that I intended for them to hit.

I think I am scared at the prospect of internal bleeding. How likely is this. I haven't felt great all day as I woke up a bit tipsy from the night before plus with the anxiety feeling. Im not sure if it IS my anxiety causing these strange symptoms or if I am slowly bleeding out.

I think I was probably hit around 12 times. I know its stupid and I regret it whole heatedly as It has made me this anxious.

Annaboodle
23-11-17, 17:21
You have a major hangover and anxiety and paranoia are part of that. Usually chuck in a bit of existential dread. There's nothing to do except drink lots of water and muddle through until bedtime as sleep is the only thing that will get rid of it. If you drank a lot then that would explain the shaky hand. It'll be gone by tomorrow. Your stomach hurts because you can't feel pain properly, or at all, when drunk and so they could have punched you a bit hard and you wouldn't have felt it at the time. I'd expect to be feeling it the next day. There is no chance you will have internal bleeding. You'll be fine in the morn.

raizorpoke
23-11-17, 20:08
Thank you for supporting me. I have crazy worry and anxiety about something now. A part was internal fatal bleeding but I don't know what else I am even worrying about.

---------- Post added at 20:08 ---------- Previous post was at 17:26 ----------

It really hurts even with the lightest touch.

tmckenzie-orr
23-11-17, 21:45
Lol hangover? And no chance of getting internal bleeding

swajj
24-11-17, 08:04
Are you over your tonsillitis?