PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

Mindphaser
24-11-17, 00:18
Hi!

My name is Thomas and I live with anxiety disorder for almost 4 years. I'm 27. I live and work in Poland. I suffer from severe health anxiety mostly, currently off the meds, trying to fight with my condition with CBT and natural remedies. "I had" cardiovascular diseases, MS, now terrifed of cancers. I have and had a lot of psychosomatic symptoms which dont help me in this fight. I have lovely girlfriend which is my angel, she has always supported me since it all began (we became a couple months before it all started). I'm terrifed of dying, i have this premonition that something maligant, fatal, awaits me and will not live my life as i would like to. Sometimes its better, sometimes all i want is to scream and cry. I hope my life will soon change for better. Sorry for my english, i hope it will be understandable.

venusbluejeans
24-11-17, 00:26
Hiya Mindphaser and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: