PDA

View Full Version : Pregnancy has caused my HA to come back

Mariemomma11
24-11-17, 20:44
Ugh I'm 15 weeks today and for the past 5 weeks my head has hurt... I have seen drs, ob dr, neurologist and been to the ER twice. He last time I went was Monday and they did a spinal tap and MRI said I DONT have brain bleeding or tumors but why don't I trust what they told me? I did for a few days but since yesterday I can't stop thinking what if they missed something......... this is not how I wanted to spend my pregnancy.

tmckenzie-orr
24-11-17, 22:12
My wife is 12 weeks and she occasionally is getting headaches too so it’s common, she thinks could be down to blood sugar or just tension, chill enjoy your pregnancy

swgrl09
25-11-17, 02:50
I am 25 weeks pregnant right now. I will tell you I had pretty bad hormonal headaches until about 18 weeks (same time my morning sickness finally started to get better). I don't have them as much anymore, but they were pretty bad for a while. I felt hungover all the time without the fun of drinking! I took tylenol, as it was basically all I was allowed to take.

Also my HA has come back pretty badly during pregnancy too. I can empathize with you. Our emotions and hormones are so all over the place that it's hard to feel normal.