PDA

View Full Version : Acid reflux or something else

Efex87
25-11-17, 10:31
Hi guys can somebody help please

Approx 3 months ago i developed a dry cough (which i still have today but it isnt as bad)

But now i have other symptoms to my abdomin feels like it burning from within (this can extend up into my chest)
I have to keep clearing my throat on some days but not others
Im getting a lump in throat sensation
Loads of belching
The last 2 days ive had a feeling somebody is siting on my chest (feels like mucus is stuck )
I have pain in my back that feels its by my right shouler blade and on top my right shoulder (my back by shoulder also feels like it burning within
The finger next to thumb feels like its numb left hand
I also get Occisional blurred vision

And when i eat i get a bad sound coming from my front like some is rubbing ( to the left and centre by bottom of ribs

My mum died of lung cancer and am scared

Ive had 2 chest x rays at a and e and both have come back clear snd both my gp and and e says my lungs sound clear

Doctors/gp seem to argue over what the problem is gp says its ibs and reflux and and e says its gastiritis and reflux (last saturday was the last time i had the 2nd x ray) a and e said i needed a second endoscopy i had one years ago and nothing was seen but my gp will NOT refer me for a second endoscopy

My gp thinks and puts everything down to me being over weight

I have been diagnosed with ibs and live with agorahobia

I have been put on ranitidine omeprazole both i had side effects so stopped taking them (omeprazole was prescribed last saturday at and e but after taking them i couldnt eat

And monday i was put on sertaline which i now cant sleep by gp so again stopped taking them and now stil, cant sleep right wake up in middle of night

xfilme
27-11-17, 00:43
I have a persistent dry throat and it feels dry when i cough. I have been taking omeprazole for acid reflux. I also lost my mum due to cancer. Also having major sleep issues. I do not have agoraphobia, but i have extreme social anxiety. Pm me if you want to talk so someone in a similar situation. X