PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety in Times Of stress help please

Weasley123
25-11-17, 21:22
I’m going through a tough time. My two oldest dogs are terminally lol. One with mouth cancer and one with a lot of stuff at once. I likely hate to put both deb this week. Stuff is also crazy at work. The stress is making me even more anxious last week I convinced myself I had liver disease dobtp spots that fades. Now my husbands neck is sore and I’m convincing myself it’s some awful thing. He’s annoyed at me of course.

Haced
25-11-17, 23:06
Sorry to hear about your dogs, stuff like that always sucks.

As for you and your husband, I can assure you that both of you are fine.

Annaboodle
26-11-17, 10:27
Only thing I can think is to remember to be kind to yourself. I always mean to, but when things are stressful it's easy to forget any sort of self-care. Even just 5 minutes here and there for breaks for yourself with a nice cup of tea and your favourite food things, or a bath, or a ten minute walk on your own, or just ten deep breaths - these things add up to help muddle through, and it's not selfish to take those bits of time for yourself. That is hugely upsetting and stressful with your dogs. I don't cope well when my dog gets ill at all (based on the last time, I'm a crying mess - and it turned out not to be anything major) so to be coping with that plus work stress, gah!

I'm sure your husband is fine. Sore neck is probably just his body reacting to stress. Everything tenses up. x