PDA

View Full Version : blood in stool?

TBPowa
26-11-17, 20:47
so i am on my period currently and i went to poop on the second day. my flow was heavy and weird, because i was a week late. when i checked my stool, they were brown, but one of them had some sort of "ring" of blood on it, as if a blood clot fell on it. my toilet paper had a lot of blood from the period and when i flushed more blood came out from underneath, but it was probably from the toilet paper that was there before i passed stool. it would be weird that oh suddenly i have blood in my stool right when i have my period while the last poop was fine, but i am very worried about bowel cancer, even if it's really rare in my age group.

jojo2316
26-11-17, 21:28
I get that ALL the time when I have my period.

tan235
27-11-17, 06:05
I get this all the time as well! AT first I freaked out but when my period stopped so did the weird blood, so I waited a month, guess what - blood came back with poop, after period stopped, next month etc etc ... so yes it just comes out and goes into the same bowl as poop to scare the living daylight out of you ;)

---------- Post added at 06:05 ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 ----------

Ps: They definitely came out of a different place, but if it continued after period then I would go visit the DR.