PDA

View Full Version : Testicular cancer fear

Brad10
27-11-17, 18:43
I noticed this a while ago when my right testical hurt and I stopped worrying about it and I didn't noticed it but now it's coming back and I'm now I'm freaking out again, the little vein beside the ball hurts and when I felt it a certain way it felt like a hard small bump and I felt it a different way it felt like a vein, it's not really painful just like an ache. Any ideas ?

tmckenzie-orr
27-11-17, 18:47
Hey mine used to be the same as this it was the veinn thing in the left hand side at the top it sorta lumped up and felt sore sometimes it’s completely normal and testicular cancer is a hard lump on the nuts not just a dull ache it’s fine buddy honest

DaveP12
27-11-17, 18:54
Check out epididymitis. Completely benign condition that causes the dull ache you describe.

Fishmanpa
27-11-17, 18:58
You've had this fear before and it was nothing. Perhaps not handling the "boyz" as much would help ;)

Positive thoughts

Brad10
27-11-17, 19:17
Hey mine used to be the same as this it was the veinn thing in the left hand side at the top it sorta lumped up and felt sore sometimes it’s completely normal and testicular cancer is a hard lump on the nuts not just a dull ache it’s fine buddy honest

Thanks man and you mean like literally on the ball?

tmckenzie-orr
27-11-17, 19:30
Yes buddy, seriously it ain’t cancer sounds exact same as mine what comes and goes but haven’t had it in a while, don’t worry :) , testicular cancer is apparently like a really hard pea lump on the ball, so don’t worry I remember I used to worry about my testicular cancer everyday I even used to feel my nuts about 20 times a day just to be sure lol, I even worried about the glands at the end of each ball but of course they are normal lol :) your all good mate

wilky44
27-11-17, 22:27
Varioceles. Feels like squishy worms,. I have them on both of the boys. Harmless!

matrix123
29-11-17, 14:23
I used to worry about that as well and it was nothing. Also when I was worrying I learned that in 98% of the cases testicular cancer is treated easily. So even if it's highly unlikely to be testicular cancer, it's one of the "good" ones that's treated easily :)