PDA

View Full Version : Would symptoms change if something was worng?

fma11122345
27-11-17, 21:42
The last month wired things have been happing to me and still are as Im typing this, first off I started to have a bit of a off balance problem on the 25th and then a few days latter a bit of a light head feeling in the back of my head when I walked around. Then my eyes started to get blurry and unfocused (still are unfocused but the blurry thing went away) a few days latter it turned into headache for weeks which went away for the most part but now I have this const dizzy/swaying/off blaces feeling. Its there even if I'm sitting down....really Scarry as of now its just the dizzy feeling that I have and everything went away but the eye thing....help?

Thank you

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 21:42 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

All so when I watching TV or playing a game if something is moving up or down or to fast the back of my head gets tense? Its hard to explain...

unicorndusy
28-11-17, 11:11
Hi,

By the sounds of it it does sound like typical anxiety symptoms. If anything was seriously wrong then you would be getting worse and not better. If it’s concerning you that much then you can always speak to your GP but most likely the symptoms will go away soon enough.

Peace and love

fma11122345
28-11-17, 13:55
I don't have a gp atm :( witch is why I post in here alot