PDA

View Full Version : Looking for guidance

Bmarie89
28-11-17, 02:08
It started with OCD when I was in my teens. That went away. The started anxiety started after I had my first and only child. Had a horrible childhood that I guess would strike up these emotions. Also had a horrible first marriage that I could see would bring the anxiety on. It’s been 9 yrs since my son was born. I took lexapro for anxiety and depression for about 8yrs on and off. I’m currently off and fine emotionally. I just received and amazing job offer but there’s a twist. I have to fly 3 hrs away for training. I’m scared to fly out of the fear of being around so many people I don’t know going to an unfamiliar place. I almost want to turn this down Bc I don’t think I can fly without someone I know going with me. What should I do I would literally make 2x what I’m making now. I really need this job to make my sons life more comfortable. I feel like a complete failure.

venusbluejeans
28-11-17, 02:13
Hiya Bmarie89 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: