PDA

View Full Version : Pain in the butt

paranoidjh
28-11-17, 12:43
HI

I have asked advice on here before, my issue is by bottom - it is sore, I have been to the doctors twice, one said the skin was slightly red, 2 weeks later the second doctor did and internal - said he could not feel anything to worry about and it was probably the remnants of a pile/fissure. He did say it was red and inflamed.My stools are normal, I go literally same time every day and there is never any blood. Just pain on the outside. I have tried every cream going from Anusol to Aloe Vera and have now resorted to sudacrem. I am beside myself with worry that is is Anal cancer - and I feel the stress may be making things worse. Anyone help????

xfilme
06-04-18, 20:56
Did you get this problem sorted? I have similar discomfort and cant find a cream that works :(

BikerMatt
06-04-18, 21:03
Did you get this problem sorted? I have similar discomfort and cant find a cream that works :(

Hi, I'm the same, i've tried germoloids, anusol, proctosedyl sups, proctosedyl ointment. I'm using baby wipes to wipe and started to use sudocrem which seems to be helping.

Phuzella
06-04-18, 21:19
Certain foods can give you a sore bum. Tomatoes for example

MyNameIsTerry
07-04-18, 02:30
Certain foods can give you a sore bum. Tomatoes for example

And pineapples :winks::ohmy: