PDA

View Full Version : Some advice please

joney
21-06-07, 20:33
Here is my story in brief!

I have always been a worrier about my health - I had to go on two lots of anti-depressants because I got so bad with anxiety.

Anyway - I came off them last year to try for a baby - we fell straight away and unfortunately I found out I miscarried by scan at 13 weeks which was a huge blow and shock to us.

Anyway a few months later I have had extreme dizzyness/vertigo and I can hear clicking in my ears, Im so off balance - I saw my doc who said I had fluid in my ears and to basically get on with it.

Ive had my glands up, extreme tiredness and overall rotten feelings. Im really ready to try again for a baby, but Im scared for trying if I feel like this, I want to be well this time and feel 100%.

Part of me thinks shall I just go for it? and the anxiety part of me is thinking I have something sinister like a brain tumour - as I havent felt well for weeks.

kimmiepie
21-06-07, 20:36
First off all those are not the symptoms of a brain tumor so no need to worry about that one. :hugs:

And since the dr said you had fluid in your ears that is significant! That can cause all sorts of dizzy, vertigo, noises etc.

As for as the glands..which glands are swollen?

joney
22-06-07, 17:34
Well my neck glands felt pretty swollen lately, and the past few days I've just felt so tired , like I cant keep my eyes open, almost drunk feeling. I get it all times of the day!. I have been sneezing a bit lately, and woke up feeling snuffy this morning so it could be a virus?