PDA

View Full Version : What do my bowels want from me??

sherwooder
28-11-17, 19:34
Ive been having problems with actually understanding when i need to poo and when im just anxious or ibs flare up.
Ive told doctor about this and also when i had blood on tissue paper as well and he just told me to take laxido for 2 weeks.
After having done so i stopped taking it for 2 days and the first day off and i went back to always feeling i needed to move big big poos and experienced very heavy ache pains and felt boiling hot all of sudden and stryggling to breathe .
It calmed down after a little while but ibfelt so bad i was thinking get me to a doctors but pharmacist said just take one more laxido and see if u can poo. I have been pooing the whole time its not like ive done nothing.
And TODAY i have yet again felt i need to move a poo and have not been able to get out of the house cause of the back and forth routine to the toilet to do nothing most of the time and have lower back pain and gyrgling and trapped wind feeling.
What do my bowels want from me? Is the constant need of toilet going mean im nearer diarohea or still constipated and have another laxido for today?

Fishmanpa
28-11-17, 19:47
I don't know what your bowels want from you or what my bowels want from me but I know what I'd like from my bowels and they're not listening! :winks:

Positive thoughts

sherwooder
28-11-17, 19:55
It would be so much easier if our bowels when they said they needed to poo they got it all out in that one go and then you can get on and do whatver with the rest of the day. I used to be like that before anxiety. :(

nomorepanic
28-11-17, 19:56
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

sherwooder
28-11-17, 20:03
Ok does anyone else have ideas what i should try?

Fishmanpa
28-11-17, 20:12
A daily dose of Miralax, a stool softener like Colace in the evenings, higher fiber foods etc... the normal things to do. Our bodies change sometimes and we have to adapt.

Positive thoughts

sherwooder
28-11-17, 20:19
Im on laxido at the mo a sachet a day cause im a very slow drinker so dont manage to fit many drinks in in one day. But after checking up on the net how much water would be good for a slim and petite in height person and found a website that had a sum dividing ur weight amd other stuff to work out how many glasses and my weight came to 3 glasses as i am very slim.