PDA

View Full Version : midsummer healing

happyone
21-06-07, 21:28
well, here we are at the summer equinox...... SUMMER!!!!!!!!! not in scotland, let me tell you!
It is a time traditionally associated with paganistic rituals, white witchcraft, and magical healing brought about by rolling/ washing/ touching the morning dew.
For my part, I am going to listen to my new meditation which 'invites' me to a faerie gathering on midsummers night!

I just wanted to say, if I am not on tomorrow, I have been sprited away with the faerie folk!! (some might say I am away with the fairies as it is!!!)

http://swoyersart.com/james_christensen/courtoffaeries1.jpg

This is intended to be like 'where's wally?' except it is 'where's happyone?'

Happyone
xx

Jaco45er
21-06-07, 21:33
I might get the mother in law a gift, since its witches day

Quirky
21-06-07, 23:17
Lol at away with the fairies mate!

Can't spot you in that pic and what is where's wally? :blush: I guess it's maybe a film or something but that's a guess as I have no idea.

I think hubby's boss often goes to stonehenge for the summer solstice, don't think he has today though. The Druids will be coming to camp on the farm soon though - more naked dancing rituals I expect! :ohmy: lol

I'd forgotten it was today, for me the longest day is a sign that the nights are drawing in and Autumn is coming - hooray as I hate summer.

Lisa x

happyone
22-06-07, 07:42
well.....
I have not been spirited away, but like I say, I am away with the faeries most of the time!!!

Wheres wally is a series of kids books lisa, where there are loads and loads of people in a picture and you have to find wally!

What an absolutely amazing meditation! best I have done in ages!

happyone
xx

Quirky
22-06-07, 22:48
Wheres wally is a series of kids books lisa, where there are loads and loads of people in a picture and you have to find wally!

Ah no wonder I didn't know what is was lol.

Glad you enjoyed your meditation :yesyes:

Lisa x