PDA

View Full Version : Breast pain

lozp
29-11-17, 16:52
Hi I’m fed up of being constantly worried but the lump I had my doctor look at earlier this year has started to cause me pain. She said it was nothing to worry about it’s ‘normal breast tissue’ but I feel like it is not.

nomorepanic
29-11-17, 17:51
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nomorepanic
29-11-17, 17:52
Well you have two choices really, accept the doctor's advice (who knows they are talking about) or get a second opinion.

Leslie735
29-11-17, 20:50
Does the pain come and go with your cycles?

CHELLEB1017
01-12-17, 19:59
So this past week I have noticed my left breast hurts here and there. Even when I walk sometimes I can feel like a dull pain. I also noticed that I am ovulating based on some stuff happening down in the v area haha! So I am going to assume it has to do with ovulation. I am not gonna google but I can say from past stupid Dr. Google sessions almost always breast pain is nothing sinister and the majority of times it is hormonal.

Ezzie1221
26-12-17, 12:28
Hi! Ive been havimg the same issur breast pain but on my right, amd its cramping on my underarm up to my arm, Im not getting my period for almodt 3 months, at first both breast is in pain then later ion my right becomes more painful

Pepperpot
26-12-17, 19:54
Same problem here - found a lump, it is now sore. Mine is not related to my cycles as I don't ovulate due to the pill. Got breast clinic in a week x

MJunderway
03-01-18, 15:30
Just posted about the same thing except mine is itchy instead of painful. I have lumps where the itchiness is and I am hoping they are related but not in a bad way. Mine seems to be aligned with ovulation and eating too many inflammatory foods. Did you get checked out with a mammogram and ultrasound?