PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety depression and pain, what a mix

DonnaT
30-11-17, 00:29
I wrote a few weeks ago about the fact that I’m really struggling with life at the moment. My husband and I have a few issues, he likes to drink. He works away My kids have been ill a lot with silly bugs, we had worms and that sent me anxiety in to over drive. My niece has recently been diagnosed with cancer she’s 2. I also fell over and hurt my back about 5 😀weeks ago. It is really depressing me. I’m in pain, on last stop of medication. Waiting for an mri now, I can’t hardly walk and when I do it’s with a bad limp. I’m 33 and so embarrassed about it. I don’t want to move at all because it hurts but my husband expects the house to be pretty tidy all the time, that’s even with four kids. I hate the school run I hate absolutely everything at the moment. I feel like I want to be left alone to heal and I just can’t. I’m so frightened it’s not good no to get better and I’m going to need a scooter at the age of 33. I just want to better. I’m grumpy and moody at everyone and snappy at the kids and I hate that. I’m not a shouty mum, never have been but I feel like everytime I sit they need something and it means I got to get up again. I’m so frightened this is never going to end. I’m dreading Christmas. Last Christmas I had stomach issues and was worried about that and it ruined my day this Christmas my back is all messed up. I’m so angry, so angry that not getting better. Am I being impatient (I’m very impatient) all the tim and Vern without a bad back or should I worry???????

Fishmanpa
30-11-17, 01:05
Anxiety depression and pain, what a mix

The first thing that came to mind was that scene in The Wizard of Oz where Dorothy, the Tin Man, Scarecrow and Lion are arm in arm saying "Lions and Tigers and bears, Oh My!"

The thread title should be: "Anxiety, Depression and Pain, Oh My!" :winks:

But I hear ya... when you're in pain, any kind of mental stress makes it worse. Hope you feel better soon.

Positive thoughts