PDA

View Full Version : painful twitching with headache

g8
30-11-17, 13:05
Hi,

Since last year I had muscle fatigue with brain fog which came on and off. I take levothyroxine for hypothyroidism. Had routine thyroid tests. Doc said there is no need to increase or decrease dosage of levothyroxine.

Since 3 weeks am having severe to mild muscle twitches which come on and off. It happens all over the face and body. It is scary when the mouth goes to one side. The twitches were generally painless but now are getting painful.

The following symptoms exist which come on and off all over the body:
(1) Hot and cold tingling sensation
(2) Painful joints and bones.
(3) Joints feeling somewhat stiff.

Besides am having the following symptoms:
(4) Awful pain in the left thigh bone
(5) Pain below the ears in the tonsillar lymph nodes
(6) Tremors in both hands
(7) Electrical impulse-like-feeling shooting off the heart.
(8) Irregular heartbeat with pain in left arm when awake. Sleep study found heart rate suddenly increases before returning to normal. I do not realize it bcoz am fast asleep. For this was referred to a cardiologist but am yet to see one.
(9) A nearly constant dull headache on top, behind and the right side of the head.

Last year my thyroid seemed visibly bigger. I took selenomethionine, l-tyrosine, turmeric extract and iodine supplements. It got visibly back to normal size.

Am disappointed with my endocrinologist, who largely ignores symptoms I bring to her. She has not asked for an ultrasound of the thyroid, and has not even ordered anti-TPO test even though I requested to have it included while testing for T3, T4, TSH levels.

I keep having deficiencies on and off with Vitamin B12, Zinc and Vitamin D3.

I have a 'leaky gut' issue.

I have a neurologist appointment coming up in 28 days. Am scared.

What could the above symptoms indicate?

Thanks.