PDA

View Full Version : CBC

kabn
30-11-17, 17:58
Hi, I am posting due to worry about my 21 year old daughter, she is attending college, and I made her an appointment just to get a general wellness physical that our insurance pays for yearly. She had routine bloodwork, her doctor sent her a message to repeat the test in two weeks because she had high granulocytes (excuse spelling) and low lymphocytes, everything else was normal. She did go back this week and repeat test early this week, we are awaiting results. She said she feels fine, the day she had her blood test, she had a flu shot the day before and had a white sore in her mouth from dental work a few days before. She googlee what her blood test could mean and of course blood cancers were first things to come up. We are so worried.

venusbluejeans
30-11-17, 18:12
Hiya kabn and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: