PDA

View Full Version : Constant Nausea

funnygirl98
01-12-17, 11:29
Hey everyone! For the past month or so, I’ve been experiencing constant nausea. I do have anxiety, but I can’t help but think it is something else. Like most people, I look up things up on google and it comes up with “cancer” or something scary like that. My mum always reassures me saying “it’s just anxiety it’s just anxiety” she’s probably right too. I have been to the doctors about my anxiety and saying this constant nausea have come with it. But he didn’t do any tests on me. So I’m guessing I’m ok. I am on medication for my anxiety aswell so maybe that could be the culprit too. Can anyone please tell me if they’ve been experiencing it too.

Invalesco
01-12-17, 12:10
Hi. The nausea is terrible for me, I sleep well but as soon as I wake up it's back again so I tend to think a lot of it is just in my head. I have reflux too which sometimes makes it worse.
Nausea on it's own is not a particularly serious symptom and can be caused by everything from anxiety to a food intolerance (I've cut out white breads and pasta as well as caffeine and fizzy drinks and improved greatly!)...annoying but harmless!

funnygirl98
01-12-17, 13:29
Thank you! Yeah I’m exactly the same at the moment. I sleep pretty well as That’s the only time I don’t feel sick. But as soon as I wake up. It’s back.

vicky23
01-12-17, 15:19
Hi Funnygirl,
Unfortunately I can relate :weep: I get nauseous a lot.
I find ginger is helpful for me, I really like the holland and barrett non alcoholic ginger wine, it's got a real kick and sometimes that helps with it.
I hope you find relief soon

DonnaT
03-12-17, 00:21
This time last year I was going through this, every day . It’s so common in anxiety it really is. I get it sometimes now and I tell myself out loud that it’s just HA people think I’m nuts but I find it starts to go away when I confront it. Maybe you have a little extra acid and need some antacids like omeprozole. I find that helps me lots I have Gerd tho as well to throw in to the mix. I do believe my anxiety makes my stomach so so much worse then I start to feel sick again.