PDA

View Full Version : Strange mole

funnygirl98
01-12-17, 13:48
Hi guys. I’ve just discovered this strange mole on the bottom of my toe. I’ve only just discovered it. And I’m scared it’s like malanoma or something scary like that. I’ve attached a picture so you can see what I’m talking about.

Bigboyuk
01-12-17, 13:53
Hi guys. I’ve just discovered this strange mole on the bottom of my toe. I’ve only just discovered it. And I’m scared it’s like malanoma or something scary like that. I’ve attached a picture so you can see what I’m talking about. Hi None of us are qualified as a dr would be go see your dr and ask for help with your HA is the best advice to give you :) ATB

tmckenzie-orr
01-12-17, 19:32
Anything under 5mm is nothing to worry about so don’t worry doesn’t look nothing bad

CHELLEB1017
01-12-17, 19:46
It doesn't look too concerning to me and the poster above is correct from what I know.
Usually the size is larger than a pencil eraser to be something sinister. But if you are worried check with your doctor.

tmckenzie-orr
02-12-17, 08:01
It’s also a extremely rare place to get a melonoma being under the foot, it’s definately not at a size to worry about , just keep a eye on it measure it and check it again in 3 weeks , if no change chances are it’s just a normal mole :)

funnygirl98
02-12-17, 16:08
Thank you guys. My mum said the same thing too. Lol

funnygirl98
29-01-18, 20:57
Hey everyone!

I know you guys aren’t doctors but I just need an opinion. I have a mole on my arm near my wrist and it’s driving me crazy. I’m pretty sure it hasn’t changed but it looks weird. It’s one colour. I think.... and it looks round but it looks more like a tear drop. I’ve been keeping an eye on it for weeks and it hasn’t changed but it just looks a little scary. It’s not very big either. I’ve attached a picture so you can see. Ignore the light mole on the bottom lol.

O_O
29-01-18, 21:00
I really don't know why you'd be worried about that. I have dozens and dozens of moles which are larger, more irregular and more raised than yours and they're absolutely fine and I'm not worried at all.

You literally have one of the most normal looking moles I've ever seen.

siwz991
29-01-18, 21:08
I have the same moles as on your pic + some with darker spots. I was worrying about one like this, then I discovered I have at least few very similar. That's just me, nothing to worry about IMHO.

funnygirl98
29-01-18, 21:12
Thank you guys. Im just a worry wart. Plus I have read that not all benign moles will be perfectly symmetrical. I have a few other moles that aswell.

WiseMonkey
29-01-18, 21:12
Yep,

I've also got a lot like this and irregular shapes too, so has my partner.

They look completely normal :)

siwz991
29-01-18, 21:46
no worries, but please stop reading stuff and live your life. I wasted too many evenings for moles last months, please dont do the same, cheers!

funnygirl98
07-02-18, 12:52
I know this mole stuff is getting annoying but my anxiety is through the roof.
I have discovered 2 more moles that look a little bit weird and I can’t tell if I’ve always had them or not. I think I have always had them but they look scary. I can’t stop looking at them. Malenoma has been a fear of mine for a while and it’s the fact that I think I’m losing weight is making me think that it’s advanced malenoma. I’m so scared right now. I feel sick just thinking about it. I know you guys aren’t doctors or dermatologists but I just need your opinions. I have been feeling more tired recently too which is fuelling my anxiety even more.

Fishmanpa
07-02-18, 12:56
Yes, you've had this fear for a while (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=211069):weep: You know no one can tell you based on photos, and reassurance won't help. I hope you get things sorted with your anxiety.

Positive thoughts

utrocket09
07-02-18, 13:16
I know this mole stuff is getting annoying but my anxiety is through the roof.
I have discovered 2 more moles that look a little bit weird and I can’t tell if I’ve always had them or not. I think I have always had them but they look scary. I can’t stop looking at them. Malenoma has been a fear of mine for a while and it’s the fact that I think I’m losing weight is making me think that it’s advanced malenoma. I’m so scared right now. I feel sick just thinking about it. I know you guys aren’t doctors or dermatologists but I just need your opinions. I have been feeling more tired recently too which is fuelling my anxiety even more.

You do know you would have to have melanoma for a good while before you had those type of symptoms. You can develop new moles in your life until age 60. The key is to watch them to see if they change. My husband has had 20 moles removed to check for skin cancer, none yet. Your moles look like...a mole.