PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Shanooky
01-12-17, 14:50
Hi everyone , my name is shanooky I’ve been suffering really badly lately with what I thought was called jelly legs, my right leg goes first then the left one cant hold me up so I end up on the floor. I have a lot of stresses in my life and I suffer terrible with GAD, hate the panic attacks. Ive been on meds for 2 years or more, my bloods have been tested and they are ok. I’m going Friday for the circulation test on my legs but I don’t think they will find anything. I’m on 150 trazodone and clanazapam but I’ve been on these for ages now. Miss a pill or 2 sometimes which I know isn’t good, especially when I’m out and having to use stairs, i live in a 3 storey house and I’ve fallen down the stairs so many times. I hate going out, it always ends in disaster. Hate my life, had 9 unsuccessful sucide attempts. So I’m here for help. Thankyou

venusbluejeans
01-12-17, 14:56
Hiya Shanooky and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Shanooky
01-12-17, 17:32
Thankyou 👍