PDA

View Full Version : Tension Pain?

hypochondricat
02-12-17, 17:35
So for the last few days Ive had aching, dull, sharp, or throbbing pain in my head mostly on the right side on the top area. My doctor did say I had tension headaches since I had tension in my neck but I read tension headaches are at the forehead and feel like a vice grip. I noticed sometimes when I breathe in through my nose I get a slight ache at the top of my head or if im reaching for something. Im worried I could be bleeding in my head or have an expanding blood vessel. I did have a lot of nasal discharge today in the morning and I was also diahnosed with post nasal drip.

I currently weigh 83 lbs and havent been eating much, I did eat in the morning and I also have some light headed/swaying feeling when im standing.

noegddgeon
03-12-17, 04:16
Hi hypochondricat,

Yikes, 83 pounds? M/F? Either way, that sounds incredibly low. I get headaches often when I'm not eating enough; in fact, I have a headache right now that's probably caused from that and my offset sleep schedule. Sometimes, they do hurt a bit more when I bend over, and they can be all over the place, be it in the front, on the side, or on the back of my head. The fact that you're feeling lightheaded isn't surprising at all, considering that it's sounds like you're practically starving yourself; my suspicion is you're malnourished and need to start being more disciplined about your caloric and nutritional intake as a first step. It sounds like you may also be getting sick and are having sinus headaches (which may or may not be the only type of headache here), and this is possibly being exacerbated by a weakened immune system on account of your diet. Eat, sleep, and see your doctor about what he or she recommends in terms of getting you on track to a health lifestyle; also get your blood work done just to see if anything needs to be done in that regard as well.

Best,
Colton