PDA

View Full Version : Cancer fear again .

Emilychazza98
03-12-17, 16:36
My health anxiety has got worse again. I was getting headaches every day. Assumed it was brain cancer. I have chest pains which I thought was a pulmonary embolism. And now I believe I have some sort of cancer that has spread.

I have pains all the time (left leg pain, rib pains, left sided stomach pains) I'm combined I have some kind of terminal illness and I'm worried I won't make it till Christmas.

I'm having a puppy on the 20th and I'm worried I'll die when or before I get him.

I start therapy a week tomorrow but I feel it won't help me.

Fishmanpa
03-12-17, 17:14
Great to hear about the therapy and congrats on the puppy! That's so exciting :)

Positive thoughts

Emilychazza98
03-12-17, 18:04
I keep getting tingling in random parts of my body aswell like water on my skin but burning. I'm really scared of cancer

Fishmanpa
03-12-17, 18:05
What kind of dog? Boy or Girl? Did you pick a name? :)

Positive thoughts

ServerError
03-12-17, 18:17
I get burning feelings on my skin quite a lot when I'm anxious. I can pretty much predict that, if I start worrying, a day or two later the hot feelings will start. It's a really common anxiety symptom.

Emilychazza98
03-12-17, 18:39
What kind of dog? Boy or Girl? Did you pick a name? :)

Positive thoughts

I'm having a male dogue De bordeaux. I've named him bruno

Fishmanpa
03-12-17, 18:43
I'm having a male dogue De bordeaux. I've named him bruno

Oh WOW! What a cool breed! That's the slobbery dog from "Hooch" with Tom Hanks. Cool name too! You'll have to post pics :)

Positive thoughts

Blonde123
03-12-17, 19:10
Oh I’m jeleous. I love those dogs but I don’t have the time to exercise such a big dog. I’ve just got a bulldog puppy. He’s too cute x

Emilychazza98
04-12-17, 13:34
This tingling burning is driving me insane. One minute it's in my nose, the next my lip then on one patch of my leg

Rebecca_12
06-12-17, 19:36
I love Hooch dogs!! Lots of slobber. But worth it! Enjoy :) I remember when I got my dachund. Best decision ever. X

Deltazv1
07-12-17, 06:59
Hi Emilychazza98,

I have that symptom of water drop on my skin as well, sometimes it feels like a prickling sensation. I don't have pain, but i do have all over body twitching. Cold water sensation is a symptom of high level of stress.