PDA

View Full Version : Poop question

DaveCH
03-12-17, 17:07
If your bowel movement is normal shape and colour but some looser stuff after the main bowel movement is yellow does that mean there could be liver problems but surely of there was liver problems the entire bowel movement would be that colour and not just some at the end ? Ps i have celiacs was diagnosed 3 weeks ago so have been gluten free for three weeks. My eyes are white no yellow skin or dark urine

Fishmanpa
03-12-17, 17:11
Nope...

Positive thoughts and poo threads

DaveCH
03-12-17, 17:16
Nope as in im right in what im saying or wrong. The think that worries me is i had a blood test just after my diagnosis to check everything and my iron was low which was expected and my liver ast was very slightly raised but doctor said it was of no consequense amd it is the least important enzyme in regards to liver all the other things checked including alt would be raised and they where all fine and apparently slight raised liver levels is quite normal with recently diagnosed celiacs. I also went for a 6 mile run a couple of hours before the test which can raise ast levels

Fishmanpa
03-12-17, 17:26
Nope as in im right in what im saying or wrong.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Pn1gZzAY38kbm/giphy.gif

Respectfully, that question doesn't warrant an answer :huh:

Positive thoughts

DaveCH
03-12-17, 17:34
Thanks im being stupid arent i

Fishmanpa
03-12-17, 17:44
Thanks im being stupid arent i

No... just in an anxiety spiral and can't see the forest through the trees... it'll let up. Maybe download the FREE CBT (http://cbt4panic.org/) and read a little, do the first worksheet. Find something to distract yourself from thinking about your poo! :shades:

Positive thoughts

DaveCH
03-12-17, 21:09
Anyone else any views in this

tan235
03-12-17, 21:38
OH, I have green poop today! really dark green what's up with that - I think you wait for 2 days and see what develops then - if it's still yellow go to DR. Those are my rules.
I have IBS so my poop is never normal! I would say it's fine, just see what it's like tomorrow.

DaveCH
04-12-17, 20:23
OH, I have green poop today! really dark green what's up with that - I think you wait for 2 days and see what develops then - if it's still yellow go to DR. Those are my rules.
I have IBS so my poop is never normal! I would say it's fine, just see what it's like tomorrow.

Went twice today morning and evening and all fine. I jave decided from now om to flush before even looking

swgrl09
04-12-17, 20:25
Yep, you are better off not looking at it. If something is wrong, you would know.

MyNameIsTerry
05-12-17, 01:40
The yellow sounds like mucus. That can come out and I've found loose stools after the main looseness is when I see it i.e. a small movement that felt needed but yielded very little and a load of yellow mucus on the paper.

So, I think this suggests there are other avenues to explore rather than only liver concerns. I've beem seeing this in mine for years.

DaveCH
05-12-17, 09:36
The yellow sounds like mucus. That can come out and I've found loose stools after the main looseness is when I see it i.e. a small movement that felt needed but yielded very little and a load of yellow mucus on the paper.

So, I think this suggests there are other avenues to explore rather than only liver concerns. I've beem seeing this in mine for years.

Well i had a colonoscopy and endoscopy 6 weeks ago and after biopsies due to villi damage was diagnosed with Celiacs. Started Gluten free diet three weeks ago so might just be my system sorting itself