PDA

View Full Version : Can't say positive blood after BM

Ocaron
03-12-17, 20:30
Well it started Friday night went Toilet for a BM felt fine expect maybe a little sharp feeling turned round and it looked like someone had been murdered alot of bright red blood I freaked out wiped and it just look red, obviously Dr goggle come into play and now colon cancer is playing on the mind, all I can see is maybe a hemorrhoid but I'm sure they don't bleed that bad,

Fast forward to Saturday all BM clear and fine until today noticed tiny streaks of red blood on the stool again but no where near the same amount had a full day of no sleep because of this

Ocaron
03-12-17, 20:41
Well it started Friday night went Toilet for a BM felt fine expect maybe a little sharp feeling turned round and it looked like someone had been murdered alot of bright red blood I freaked out wiped and it just look red, obviously Dr goggle come into play and now colon cancer is playing on the mind, all I can see is maybe a hemorrhoid but I'm sure they don't bleed that bad,

Fast forward to Saturday all BM clear and fine until today noticed tiny streaks of red blood on the stool again but no where near the same amount had a full day of no sleep because of this

Fishmanpa
03-12-17, 20:47
There have been several threads about this lately. Did everyone eat glass or something? :shrug: :roflmao:

Fissure or hemmie is all.

Positive thoughts and poo threads

Darwin73
03-12-17, 20:50
Sounds just like an anal fissure to me, especially your description of the sharp feeling. They can bleed quite a lot and can be incredibly painful, but heal on their own or with cream from the GP.

Ocaron
03-12-17, 20:53
There have been several threads about this lately. Did everyone eat glass or something? :shrug: :roflmao:

Fissure or hemmie is all.

Positive thoughts and poo threads

Really clearly someone is spiking food in the UK :ohmy:
Do they bleed that much though it was truly shocking

Elen
03-12-17, 20:56
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Fishmanpa
03-12-17, 20:56
Lots of tiny blood vessels there. Same as the head and facial areas.

Positive thoughts

Ocaron
03-12-17, 20:57
Lots of tiny blood vessels there. Same as the head and facial areas.

Positive thoughts

Well going doctors hopefully tomorrow
Had a look at my hole sorry to be crude see nothing there though :shrug:

Rhiannon.
03-12-17, 22:18
I had a fissure a few years ago and ooooh boy did it bleed. At its worst I used to have to wear a sanitry pad after a bm it was bleeding so bad.

Doc gave me cream and it healed up a treat :)

Ocaron
03-12-17, 23:29
I had a fissure a few years ago and ooooh boy did it bleed. At its worst I used to have to wear a sanitry pad after a bm it was bleeding so bad.

Doc gave me cream and it healed up a treat :)

Sorry to hear but it's really reasurring hearing that 🤣
Just didn't think something was possible to bleed that much

tan235
03-12-17, 23:38
yeah sharp feeling is not something internal that is cancer, it's a fissure or haemorrhoids.
I get this too but never a lot of blood but depends on size of the beast!

Ocaron
04-12-17, 08:59
Well been doctors today couldn't find anything told me to monitor it for a month, can you have hemorrhoids deeper up?

Fishmanpa
04-12-17, 12:55
Well been doctors today couldn't find anything told me to monitor it for a month, can you have hemorrhoids deeper up?

They're called internal hemorrhoids and fissures.

Positive thoughts

Ocaron
04-12-17, 13:13
They're called internal hemorrhoids and fissures.

Positive thoughts

Ah right! So they can be deeper explains alot well I'll see how it goes gave me some cream for a month