PDA

View Full Version : Phone app reports resting heart rate at 90+

scared88
03-12-17, 22:45
OK this may be stupid. But I'm having some stings in my upper back on the left hand side that I hope are only muscle pains. I do a lot of sitting and my posture isn't great.
But I decided to use my phone to check my BPM and it reported back at just over 90. Got a bit worried cause of that.
I've been eating really bad this year and gained some weight so that adds to my worries.

I'm 29 and around 90kg and roughly around 180cm tall. Try to put that info into the app and then it came back with various results in the 70s, 80s and again 90s.

venusbluejeans
03-12-17, 22:54
Mobile phone heart rate are really not accurate, the results would differ on one phone to another, one app to another so there really isn't any use in them as it only causes worry... like in this case.

so I think your best idea would be to remove the app off your phone as all it is doing is causing you worry.

If you are worried head to your dr, they will measure your heart accurately, don't rely on a phone app

CHELLEB1017
03-12-17, 23:29
60-100 but are normal! If you didn't stress and worry about it I bet it would be lower! Your all good!