PDA

View Full Version : Does it have to get worse after 40

Weasley123
04-12-17, 00:33
My ha over me and my hubby is still not great but it's been worse. My iatrophobia is still severe.p but I did go to Gyno for birth control pill refill and after a high bp reading 158/80 and then 135/75 a min later at the dr I resisted the urge to buy a monitor. My fear now is ik 40 in march hubby in June. My dad died at 66 of cancer. My husband mom at 64 of a heart attack. I worry constantly our times almost up. We are reasonably active. My husband commutes by bike 2 hrs a day. I worry about bike accidents too lol. I walk a lot. But we do eat out we live in the city and try restaurants and I love my Wine. I just worry the next decade heralds disaster but I really want to live day by day and enjoy but it's so hard too

Blonde123
04-12-17, 07:35
If ta any consolation, my HA got worse as I tried 35. I'm now 42. I think age and getting older is a common trigger for a lot of us x

Weasley123
04-12-17, 11:19
Ugh I really don't want it to get worse. I think I look pretty good for my age. I dress in vintage style clothing and have pink hair so I dress younger. I have a good life with my pets and my husband. My English bulldog died on Friday age 10.5 so that upset me and triggered me on ruminating on time. I'm getting a chihuahua next weekend though so that's exciting.

Blonde123
04-12-17, 13:32
Aw I’ve just bought a puppy bulldog. He’s chewing my slippers as I type!!