PDA

View Full Version : Still worrying about my health

unsure_about_this
04-12-17, 13:39
I am worried about the pains I am getting under my arms, arm pain and leg and ankles pain, I am worried this is bone cancer.

I am worried about my teeth, jaw pain I am worried that I will lose my teeth or got jaw cancer.

I will about every pain I get is bad, and is cancer.

I am not eating well, because I am worried about my teeth and health.

---------- Post added at 13:39 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

I also got in the bad habit checkingmy poop in the bowl again.

unsure_about_this
05-12-17, 19:55
I went to the dentists and no problems.

Why do I get aches and pains in my arms and leg (joints) I am scared this is cancer, it not heavy pains, it feels like twinges. I am scared this is bone cancer.

---------- Post added at 19:55 ---------- Previous post was at 18:07 ----------

The dentist assistant thought I lost a bit of weight, family are concerned I dont weigh a lot, my clothes are not hanging off me.

Is this cancer weight loss, I have not been eating much so i may have lost weight due to worrying about my teeth,

Blonde123
05-12-17, 20:00
Sometimes we just do get aches and pains. Relax take some paracetamol and see how you get on. Have a nice warm bath and chill xx

O_O
05-12-17, 21:59
Soooo many benign things cause joint and muscle pain. Not least anxiety. And hardly ever cancer.

Anxiety also causes weight loss. I've lost over 1.5st in six months and I was thin to begin with. It's because I've been so anxious. Your dentist says you're fine, so start eating!