PDA

View Full Version : Body twitches and jerking... scared somethings wrong

oxoshannon
04-12-17, 17:15
for the past few days I have had random twitches and jerks in my body, mostly in my legs and sometimes in my arms and even my neck.
of course I've jumped on the brain tumour thing once again, I can't seem to shake it today. brain tumour or something else wrong in my brain.
I am trying to thing of possible other reasons, I spent the day on Thursday walking around London but surely that would not make my muslces still be hurting.
Is it just anxiety once again or something more sinister?
I really am fighting so hard to get through this mess that is my health anxiety but then things just keep getting in my way :(
If anyone has ever experienced this before please let me know

Potter86
04-12-17, 18:13
I have had them for 2 months solid legs arms head the lot i have seen about 3 doctors and about 3 nurse practinoers all of which just keep telling me its stress and anxiety...

jojo2316
04-12-17, 19:39
Twitches are very normal I've learned.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/cyberchondria-the-perils-of-internet-self-diagnosis-1623649.html%3famp
Just in case you missed this link in another thread.

What do you mean by jerks? I've certainly never heard of those being a symptom of anything sinister....

Potter86
04-12-17, 20:19
With me it feels like my brain is jerking from side to side ive told a couple of doctors about this and they just dismiss it completely.

oxoshannon
05-12-17, 10:19
I have had them for 2 months solid legs arms head the lot i have seen about 3 doctors and about 3 nurse practinoers all of which just keep telling me its stress and anxiety...

I am pretty sure I have had these before and been told the same, but your anxious mind seems to forget these things :(

---------- Post added at 10:19 ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 ----------

Twitches are very normal I've learned.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/cyberchondria-the-perils-of-internet-self-diagnosis-1623649.html%3famp
Just in case you missed this link in another thread.

What do you mean by jerks? I've certainly never heard of those being a symptom of anything sinister....

Super interesting read, thank you for posting!
And jerks like just mega twitches, just feels like everything moves suddenly

KimmiSomething
06-12-17, 20:20
Hi,
I’ve also had twitching over the past 3 or4 days. Everyone was telling me it’s stress/anxiety related - It seems to be very common with anxiety sufferers buts a new one for me - I’ve also been on meds for my ha for about 8 weeks so could also be side effect of that. :shrug:

Deltazv1
07-12-17, 06:50
Brain tumor doesn't cause twitching. Most people with brain tumors have no symptoms at all.