PDA

View Full Version : Neuro symptoms caused by anxiety

ariana95
04-12-17, 20:25
Just wanted to post a little update. I've been out of my mind with worry recently with MS fears due to the alarming amount of numb patches all over my body plus my constant dizziness and weakness in my right arm. (I can't carry my pug in my right arm anymore and he's only a pup) I've been hoping that all of these things could have been brought on by anxiety.

Today I saw my doctor who said that I don't fit the criteria for RRMS which made me think she suspected PPMS and that made me panic. However, I don't think she suspects any type of MS at all. She has no idea what is causing my numb spots so she's sending me to a neurologist to be sure. I hope it's just a terrible case of anxiety. She said she couldn't feel the weakness I mentioned but I still feel it now. Funnily enough she told me that her foot used to buzz and she was convinced she had MS, turns out she obviously didn't

tan235
06-12-17, 07:59
Let us know how you go!
Sorry I’m not help, I have all those things plus more and neurologist has said anxiety!

ariana95
06-12-17, 21:21
Thank you! I'm praying it is, my doctors are actually quite concerned and want me to get checked now due to my dizziness. They did say it could just be "one of those things", here's hoping!:)