PDA

View Full Version : In need of some reassurance

Singerc
04-12-17, 22:05
Hello all. I am new to this site and I've been looking for some reassurance as I am in a difficult time right now. I've been on 20mg Celexa for about 1.5 years now. Which has changed my life in so many positive ways. Unfortunately, for the last few days I have been having very bad anxiety again. Constant stomach knots, unable to sleep, constantly telling myself everything is fine. I am studying for my RN boards that are in January, planning my wedding, as well as everything else that is going on during the busy holiday times. I passed out at work on 11/21 and was taken to the ER where they said I was stressed and dehydrated. I should have taken the red flag and let myself relax and heal after that. But with everything going on it's so hard to slow down. I am terrified of increasing my meds because of the awful side effects I had when I first started. Not to mention the fact I have been feeling GREAT for so long and then all of a sudden I am back to square one. Has anyone else experienced a blip like this?

Bexxi
04-12-17, 22:09
It sounds like you have a lot of stressful things going on right now so it's not surprising that you're anxious. I'm new here too and after a few months pretty much anxiety free a series of family losses have hit me hard and my anxiety is sky high again! Stay strong you will get through this bad patch!

venusbluejeans
04-12-17, 22:14
Hiya Singerc and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: