PDA

View Full Version : New Courses

Karen
01-12-04, 16:09
I've registered for some new courses. I'm going to be studying for a Professional Counselling Diploma Course, which will start as soon as I get the course materials through. This is a distance learning course that I can work through at my own pace.

The from February I will be studying with The Open University, taking two computer courses. One is Data, Computing and Information, and the second is You, Your Computer and the Net.

I know that I need something to occupy my mind and to have something to fill my days. I'm particularly looking forward to the counselling course because it sounds very interesting.

I thought it would be good to have some good news to post for a change.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

mico
01-12-04, 16:44
That is good news Karen :).

The counselling course does sound interesting too, which is always a bonus :D. And it's always good to have something to keep you occupied.

Good stuff

mico

jill
01-12-04, 16:56
Hi Karen,

[Wow!]That is good news.

Good luck with the course.

LOVE JILLXXX

Do it trembling if you must, but do it!

Karen
01-12-04, 17:15
Thanks Mico and Jill. I can't wait to start this course now. It does make a nice change to actually be looking forward to something, in spite of how the depression causes me to feel a lot of the time.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

seh1980
01-12-04, 17:22
hello Karen,

I'm very pleased for you - I hope both the courses go well!!

Sarah :D

Meg
01-12-04, 17:52
Great news

Meg

carlin
01-12-04, 18:35
Well done Karen, you must feel really proud. xx

vernon
01-12-04, 20:06
karen well done, hope it opens doors for you and you do realy good. good luck Vernon

nomorepanic
01-12-04, 20:19
Great news

That will certainly keep you busy!:D

Nicola

Karen
01-12-04, 21:17
Thanks everyone for all your support and good wishes.

Karen

Rennie1989
01-12-04, 22:00
brilliant karen

im doing GNVQ ICT which is worth 4 GCSE at A* to C, iv finished my first coursework and my teacher recons i may get a distinksion (the highest grade their).

good luck!!!

Scooter Girl

19 DAYS TO GO

Karen
01-12-04, 22:22
Thanks Jade.

I hope the GNVQ goes well. A distinction is pretty impressive!

Karen

Rennie1989
02-12-04, 10:50
thanx karen

hows ur course going at the moment

Scooter Girl

19 DAYS TO GO

Karen
02-12-04, 12:14
I haven't started yet Jade. I hope to receive the course materials in the next couple of weeks.

Karen

Rennie1989
02-12-04, 19:15
kk, if yiou need help you know who to see (if you DARE!!!)

Scooter Girl

18 DAYS TO GO

Merlinssister
05-12-04, 09:34
Well done Karen!