PDA

View Full Version : Ear fuzziness and head weirdness

ElleNicole
05-12-17, 01:46
Hello everyone. It has been a long time since I️ have posted on here, probably over a year. 3 months ago I️ had a baby and my anxiety went away sinc I️ had found out I️ was pregnant over a year ago. Well now it’s back. I️ get these random head pains on my head in different spots I️ have weird ear fullness and fuzziness in them and I️ feel like my brain “jumps” a lot. I’m not really sure how to explain it but my head just feels off. I’m worried I️ have a brain tumor. I️ had this fear a year ago and then all my symptoms went away. I’m trying to convince myself that since my symptoms went away for a year that it’s not something serious but I️ just can’t seem to shake it. Anyone else have the weird head sensation, random pains and ear fullness with fuzziness ? Thank you! I’m a 23 year old female.

ravenz
05-12-17, 02:33
I'm on the whole brain tumor roller coaster right now too, I get that fullness feeling in my left ear and I get a tension/dull pain on my left temple area that constantly drives me crazy. I'm more convinced mines jaw related because I'm having some jaw pains as well. I get those random little twinges/pains/burns in my scalp once in a while too - normal with anxiety.

Here's what I keep telling myself. I haven't lost any weight. I go to the gym regularly and increase my weight each week, my muscles are healthy. My pupils are even, react equally. I'm not having seizures. I can walk in a straight line. I'm typing on the computer normal. These are basic things that a brain tumor would present pretty fast with.

You had a year of almost no symptoms and as soon as you got back into the worry state they came back. That's not cancer, that's anxiety.

Panicless
05-12-17, 04:12
I agree, its not symptoms of a brain tumor, its symptoms of anxiety