PDA

View Full Version : 10 years and still alive .

StilnotDead
05-12-17, 04:46
Hi guys , as the title suggests ive had panic disorder and Gad for about ten years now. Comes in spells. Ive actually read about things on this forum alot during my bad periods ( where you google every symptom you have ).

Anyway i have found some good ways of getting by , mostly things involving the mind , but i tend to slip up and forget those mindsets when i get comfortable for a few months and then BOOM il get hit by one and i have to build up again.

Fortunately i am not or have not experienced that in very long time. ( Last time i got panic attacks just taking my clothes off to shower , or having to open the door the first thing in the morning ) A way to ensure i can get out quick if i needed ( to where i dont know lol ).

But yeah thought id join and share some of what ive learnt , i dont often see people coming back telling of success stories , i think we need more of that.

See you in the forums

venusbluejeans
05-12-17, 04:53
Hiya StilnotDead and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: