PDA

View Full Version : sandbanks

sandbanks
22-06-07, 22:31
HI ALL
JOINED LAST NIGHT AND DIDNT WONT TO TURN PC OFF, REALLY GOOD, ON IT THIS AFTERNOON, AND THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE A LITTLE PEAK TONIGHT, AND HAD GOOD LOOK AROUND,BRILL
HAD PANIC AND ANXIETY FOR 18 YEARS NOW, MAINLY ANXIETY PROBLEMS NOW, AND BEEN BAD LAST FEW MONTHS, REALLY GETTING ME DOWM NOW, BUT WILL KEEP FIGHTING ON NOW, NMP HAVE GIVING ME THAT STRENGH AGAIN, THANKS GUYS:yesyes:
HAPPY THOUGHTS TO YOU ALL
BE STRONGE, WHEN IT ATTACKS AGAIN TELL IT TO BUGGER OFF, ITS NOW WANTED ANY MORE:D

Lindalou64
22-06-07, 22:36
im glad to hear ya feelin better sandbanks ive also had it for 18 yrs but the thing is we have to make ouserlves better..mine came back also with a vengence but i know now its becuase ive been around it too much...the thinking the empathy the ect...........................wish ya the best.......linda xx

domino
22-06-07, 22:45
hI SANDBACK, GOOD TO HAVE YOU HERE, MY ANXIETY HAS COME TO A HEAD LATETY ,REALLY STRUGGLING SOME DAYS WITH IT. ANYWAY WELCOME TO YOUR EXTENDED FAMILY .:smile:

sandbanks
22-06-07, 23:11
thanks for your welcome linda and rickards
good thoughts to you both

sandy

manmoor
23-06-07, 10:22
Hi Sandy,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
23-06-07, 19:35
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

honeybee3939
23-06-07, 19:57
Hi There:)

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here:) hope we can be of some help.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx