PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

SillyOldSquid
05-12-17, 12:52
Hi all,
So I'v decided to join this forum because i seem to spend hours of my life trawling through Dr google's encyclopedia of terrible illnesses and I always end up reading someones forum post from this website and its usually quite helpful.

The obligatory back story
So iv been dealing with anxiety and panic attacks for probably about 7 years now and unfortunately i allowed it to shape how i lived most of my young adult life it got me kicked out of high school, college, fired from jobs and even made me move to a new area,
But with all that said iv had some fleeting moments in those 7 years where my anxiety did not control my life and those are the moments i look forward to most.

Now to more current events, I am currently dealing with some of the worst health anxiety I have ever had along with some of the worst physical health i have ever had so I'm hoping that joining this forum and talking to people with probably more experience I'l be able to start overcoming my anxiety and get back on track with a "normal life".:)

venusbluejeans
05-12-17, 12:57
Hiya SillyOldSquid and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: