PDA

View Full Version : Heart beat in ear

Mamafox2
06-12-17, 02:12
Has anyone ever had this? It happened everyday but not all day. I’ve also been have heart palpitations on and off I’m sure it’s anxiety but the heart beat thing is weird

---------- Post added at 21:12 ---------- Previous post was at 20:08 ----------

Anyone?

Fishmanpa
06-12-17, 02:34
This is interesting to me. When I go to bed at night, I get myself comfortable and in the first real dead silence of the day, I can hear my heartbeat in my ears. Having heart disease and suffering two heart attacks, the surgeries etc., that all briefly comes to mind as I recognize the miracle of life as well as accept the fragility. That thought comes to mind every single night when I lie down for a minute or two. But I'm good. It doesn't scare me nor hold me back from living every moment regardless of the challenges.

I see anxiety as an inward illness. It makes the sufferer go inside themselves to an unusual degree. Hyper-focused to the point that the outside world is secondary to the fears and thoughts. This is part of the selfishness of the illness I've mentioned before. I truly don't think it's intentional but the end result of the behavior is. That inward path can tune out the outside world and enable you to hear what I can only hear when I lay my head down to sleep.

It's absolutely natural to hear your heart beat. Anyone in a quiet place that focuses on it will hear it. We're living sentient beings. How can we not perceive the intricacies of our physical self?

Positive thoughts

Ben1989
06-12-17, 08:00
Yep. Had it too :)

EKB
06-12-17, 11:19
This is interesting to me. When I go to bed at night, I get myself comfortable and in the first real dead silence of the day, I can hear my heartbeat in my ears. Having heart disease and suffering two heart attacks, the surgeries etc., that all briefly comes to mind as I recognize the miracle of life as well as accept the fragility.

It's absolutely natural to hear your heart beat. Anyone in a quiet place that focuses on it will hear it. We're living sentient beings. How can we not perceive the intricacies of our physical self?

Positive thoughts

Beautiful post Fishmanpa.

Mamafox2
06-12-17, 13:54
Beautiful response and have heard it laying down in silence but what about with increased heart rate, I hear it after walking up steps and my rat ear gets muffled

Fishmanpa
06-12-17, 18:03
I hear it after walking up steps

You do realize that your heart rate will increase with exertion as well as stress and anxiety right?

Positive thoughts

CHELLEB1017
06-12-17, 18:30
I have this at times also. Always have!

Deltazv1
07-12-17, 07:08
It could be a muscle near your ear twitching due to stress and anxiety.