PDA

View Full Version : Please Someone Help me

katyfitz
23-06-07, 00:04
Hi guys,
I used to be on here quite alot and then wanted to go about my anxiety alone and not get advice help, but Im slowly starting to go back into depressed mode and feel all the horrible anxety feelings.

My best friend has just dropped me and told all the other girls round my area that ive been slagging them off and now no one wants to talk to me, when i havent done anything wrong. Her bfriend beats her up and cause I said i would never be happy with them being together he feels that as a threat and gave her an ultamatum me or him and she chose him, it hurts and ive been so worried about being alone. am i being supid???

Also does anyone feel the lethargic feeling, like feeling faintish and headachy??I get really bad tension in between my eyes and i think I have a brain tumour and I dont know what to do or how to get id of the feelings?? Does this mean im seriously ill and could eventually die??

please dont laugh at me for feeling this way I just need some friends and advice xx

xBettyBoopx
23-06-07, 00:49
Hi Katy

I'm sorry that you've lost your friend. You were an obvious threat to her boyfriend, otherwise he wouldn't have given her an ultimatum-take that as a compliment. It's her choice to stay with a man who beats her up, there's a lot more going on than meets the eye when women stay with abusive men, you can't help her I'm afraid, but remember when they finally split up and she comes back to you, that she was under his influence.

You've obviously going thru a lot more anxiety than usual because of this situation and sad that you've lost a friend. Nobody's laughing at you, we all go thru these feelings and know how bad they can be.

Anxeity can make u very tired and have no energy, the pain between ure eyes is tension I would say, but I can understand that u think it's a brain tumour. Our over-anxious mind go into overdrive and we think we have every illness under the sun. It's bloody horrible to say the least, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a 'cure' as such, but I'm sure as the time goes by and ure anxiety over ure friend lessens, then ure symptoms will die down. It always comes back to let us know that we felt this bad before, but we can get better again just like we did before. Dr Claire Weekes called it 'the old bogey in the cupboard'!:wacko:

Sorry I can't be more help, but do take care.

Elspeth

kimmiepie
23-06-07, 02:47
I remember having problems like that with friends in high school and it always flared up my anxiety too. :hugs:

As for your headache...that is SO tension. Don't even give it a second thought. I get that *all* the time and I've had two MRI's. So rest assured.

I feel faintish a lot too. Some days it is so bad I don't even want to get out of bed. It's all anxiety/stress.

Try to look on the bright side and find something fun that can take your mind off of what you're going through.

You'll be fine. :flowers:

PUGLETMUM
23-06-07, 08:07
:winks: hi katy,

i agree entirely with what others have already said, it is anxiety that you are feeling, and that is making youfeel so tired etc, maybe get out in the fresh air and take a walk or get some exercise might make you feel better. try to take your mind off how you are feeling.

and as for relationships, they are very very tricky are'nt they? but you were true to yourself in what you said to your freind and its up to them what they do with that, and she chose him, so really there is nothing you can do about it! but you had the guts to say what you felt and you have to feel proud about that, although really the best thing to do is to 'stay out of it' really because this is usually the case when you try to get somebody to see that you dont think a partner is right for them, it just pushes them to the person even more:lac:
anyway focus on yourself and things will sort themselves out
:hugs: and:flowers: for you from emma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

katyfitz
23-06-07, 11:41
thanks u for all ur replies i must keep my chin up i just hate feeling what i feel, if i need u guys will u be my friends??????? xxx

dizzy
24-06-07, 00:45
i'll be ur friend katy!!! :hugs:

nic77
24-06-07, 11:58
i get bad tension headachs there horrible but boots sell tablets for tension . or try rubbing the back of your neck it works for me . and your friends boyfriend is just trying to control her i bet she doesnt see her family that much either . i have been in that situation and when she does leave him she will need you and others to help her through

Nibbles
24-06-07, 15:48
Hi Katy,

I see you're quite new so :welcome: and have a big bunch of squashy hugs :)

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Your post shows that you're a very caring person for which you should feel very proud. You did what you could and now you must focus on looking after yourself. The symptoms you describe are common in anxiety sufferers and although it's natural for you to worry I'm sure they'll decrease with the stress.

Count me in as a chum and everyone else on NMP :D

Take care,