PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms of flu or anxiety

attwood
06-12-17, 20:04
So im just getting over the stomach flu but today i feel like my worlds falling apart .
Ive beaten breakdowns twice before over the last 10 years but im really scared im heading for one again. I just need reassurence i think that its just my body needing time to get over the flu. And what im feeling is totally normal.
Im getting extremeley panicky, cant eat have an upset tummy waves of anxiety and cant hardly bring myself to do day to day chores . Im also putting pressure on myself to be well enough to watch my daughter in her chearleading comp. I just cant miss it !! Im just so scared im heading for a tumble and i wont be able to get back up. Ive had to have time off work , which is my therapy when i have my down days . So this isnt helping either. Plz someone give me a shake up and tell me i will be ok 😣

glassgirlw
08-12-17, 03:59
I feel for you. Had the flu last year and was suffering anxiety symptoms for about a week after. I think our bodies just get so beat down when we’re ill, that it takes time to recover. I read a lot of books and watched a lot of Netflix to distract myself. All will be fine, I promise!