PDA

View Full Version : Hello again. Here's an update

Thelegend27
07-12-17, 11:06
so i've taken a month off from anxiety, literally i havent really worried at all in this past month, i stepped away from the pc, and started being active again and it has helped so much. i'm not cured of anxiety but it has decreased beyond words. i still cant stand to hear the word cancer or heart attack but im getting over it, ive nearly put the cancer fear to rest completely i rarely even think about it. my mind has been trained to worry and it will continue to do so for a bit longer im sure of it, but i can honestly say im getting so much better. i wanted to update you guys because i want the rest of you to try taking a break from everything and live life for a bit and just watch how much better you will feel. things have changed so much that my doc called to remind me of an appointment for a follow up and i told him i don't need it, i'm tired of wasting money just to be told i am fine, i can tell myself that and i have been. my cancer fear started around 14 months ago, it's time to drop that and move on.

i know how bad of shape i was in mentally for 8 years and in just a months time i have changed so much for the better so i know if i can do it you can as well.

as for my heart, that thought stays with me, everytime i feel sick or anything my anxiety grows, but that's normal considering i go into afib when i vomit so naturally ill worry, but in the end all will be well and i am ready to live life to the fullest and say goodbye to the past.

good luck everyone please take a break from everything especially the internet its the worst place for someone suffering from HA.

swajj
07-12-17, 11:46
Bye, see you tomorrow :noangel: