PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone here over 40 on hormonal birt control please help

Weasley123
07-12-17, 21:18
An article in the Times today talks about how hormonal birth control raises risk of great cancer by 20% and especially over 40. I知 so torn I知 39 no kids by choice which also raises my risk. I知 also a wine drinker. I love my loloesteib fe pill as I have no heavy periods I had wanted to take it through perimenopause. I知 not in that that I know of but I知 scared of it. I know I値l freak over the symptoms. I知 so unsure what to do. Hubby thinks I should stay on it. He thinks it痴 a small risk and that I like not having periods. He doesht want to use codoms. He suggested we could just not have sex. That winds awful but he thst he痴 a good husband and we rarely have sec now less then once a month. It痴 not that we aren稚 in love we just both aren稚 super sexual people. I知 thinking of the copper iud but that makes periods worse help!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 21:18 ---------- Previous post was at 21:06 ----------

I talked to jy dr. He thinks I should stay on it. Says the it’s will make my already heavy periods worse thinks it’s not that huge a risk. Says he uses them in over 49 year olds alof