PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Australia!

Maccas75
08-12-17, 07:23
Hi everyone,

I'm a 28 year old guy from Australia. Thought I would make a quick post to say "hi" to the community! From what I've seen in my first couple of days it seems like a great place and I'm sure I'll find it very beneficial being here!

My anxiety is something I've probably always had, yet never felt comfortable talking about with others - until now. I've suffered from chronic fatigue syndrome/POTS for the last 3 or so years, and I feel my anxiety is one of the major symptoms of this. Health anxiety fits me perfectly!

I'd like to try find calming techniques and methods of conquering my anxiety when experiencing the crazy symptoms and sensations that are part of my illness.

I'm actually in the process of an anxiety attack just writing this because of feeling incredibly faint courtesy medications.

Anyway, look forward to talking to you all on here! :D

venusbluejeans
08-12-17, 07:31
Hiya Maccas75 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Velvet
08-12-17, 08:31
Hi Maccas :welcome: to you.

Hope it does help you being here.
I find it helps to write things down and share ...

All good wishes to you 😊

gypsylee73
12-12-17, 09:06
Hi from a fellow Aussie and newbie :welcome: