PDA

View Full Version : My neck, my back, my anxiety attack

bubx
09-12-17, 11:45
Someone help me out here. So I am recently at home pretty much all day which consists of me either lying on my front, supported by my arms or slouched against my bed board with a pillow on my back. Last night I noticed that when I lied down flat the middle and lower parts of my back began to hurt. Of course this sparked anxiety. Night time back ache = cancer? It got better after a while so I fell asleep and when I woke up this morning it was fine. Throughout the day I noticed mild back aches that were alleviated when I was walking or standing. Tonight I was sitting on my chair and I feel a lower back ache on my right side and I'm worried that it's a spinal tumour, after doing some googling and finding out it is very common for a young adult. This pain is however alleviated as I was skipping rope, sitting on my bed or walking around. Could this be a spinal tumour or am I overreacting [I don't want to go to my doctor unless this is serious, I've seen her way too much]

Fishmanpa
09-12-17, 16:00
Could this be lack of activity and poor posture? :whistles:

Positive thoughts

bubx
09-12-17, 20:09
But why would it occur at night more prevalently than throughout the day. I swear I can feel pain extending to my legs and right arm that feels like a strain

Fishmanpa
09-12-17, 20:21
But why would it occur at night more prevalently than throughout the day. I swear I can feel pain extending to my legs and right arm that feels like a strain

at home pretty much all day which consists of me either lying on my front, supported by my arms or slouched against my bed board with a pillow on my back......I woke up this morning it was fine...... This pain is however alleviated as I was skipping rope, sitting on my bed or walking around.

That and you're 17 pretty much says it all

Positive thoughts