PDA

View Full Version : do you get spots on your back?

helenhoo
09-12-17, 13:08
I did so well last few showers I had I didn't check but caved when I saw a full length one. I can see a few big pink spots. My friend said she used to get them, my boyfriend does and isnt fazed. But it worries me.

KK77
09-12-17, 13:27
Helen - I'm not being funny but what exactly about a "spot" is worrying you? People get spots for no apparent reason. They could also be bites, which is why I asked on another thread whether you had pets (ie, fleas).

You now have 226 threads, many of them asking the same questions for reassurance that does not exist. So what will you do about this? Carry on till you have 500 threads? Or change this pattern of thinking?

Bigboyuk
09-12-17, 13:40
Helen - I'm not being funny but what exactly about a "spot" is worrying you? People get spots for no apparent reason. They could also be bites, which is why I asked on another thread whether you had pets (ie, fleas).

You now have 226 threads, many of them asking the same questions for reassurance that does not exist. So what will you do about this? Carry on till you have 500 threads? Or change this pattern of thinking? KK In hindsight what ever we say will get ignored, she is the cycle again now every one who has recently contributed to new threads are flogging a dead horse we have all tried so hard to point Helen in the right direction, not much more we can do really have a great day comrade :) ATB

helenhoo
09-12-17, 13:44
I have another new freckle on same thumb newest one appeared! nowhere near each other but two new moles in number of months on same thumb normal? I wouldn't worry if these things didn't happen.

swgrl09
09-12-17, 13:46
check this thread out, Helen:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=211324

helenhoo
09-12-17, 13:50
https://ibb.co/hMpV4b top one looks red because I thought it was dirt and tried scraping it first.

Bigboyuk
09-12-17, 13:50
Helen do you actually know you have HA?? And if so what do you plan to do about it? Do tell us would like to know like all of us we are interested answer please :) ATB

helenhoo
09-12-17, 14:06
I'd like to stop but then new things make me worry. I have had new moles in past and not worried but why am I worrying now? Can new moles appear and be normal? Do the photos look like normal moles?

---------- Post added at 14:06 ---------- Previous post was at 13:53 ----------

ive had friends tell me recently they have new moles and ive said yeah its normal so why am i panicking now?

Bigboyuk
09-12-17, 14:09
Helen like others and me have said recently we arent feeding your HA any more, you say you want to stop. So get some help from you dr and move on :)ATB

helenhoo
09-12-17, 14:12
Thanks for the link, have downloaded it.

Bigboyuk
09-12-17, 16:48
Cause your HA is taking a hold of you again you need to get this under control and now get back in to CBT that's the way forward now. ATB

---------- Post added at 14:18 ---------- Previous post was at 14:12 ----------

Module number 6 is worth a read Helen :) ATB

---------- Post added at 16:48 ---------- Previous post was at 14:18 ----------

So have you read any of the modules yet? ATB

helenhoo
09-12-17, 23:22
New moles are normal say yes and spots on back say yes

raggamuffin
10-12-17, 09:40
I'm 31 and I still get spots on my back. Nothing to worry about.

Bigboyuk
10-12-17, 11:13
New moles are normal say yes and spots on back say yes Helen you already have said it in this post Well done :) Now continue thinking like that :) ATB

helenhoo
10-12-17, 15:26
do you have new moles?

Bigboyuk
10-12-17, 15:35
I guarantee Helen you will still be posting the same old stuff 5-10 years from now,unless you get help, a question for you, do you want to get better??? ATB

helenhoo
10-12-17, 16:27
My friend just got a few spots on my back for me and begged me to not let this become a thing. I eill spend more time reading the modules.

Bigboyuk
10-12-17, 17:42
Helen this great news :) If there's anything in the modules you don't understand members on here will be only to happy to help you :yesyes: ATB