PDA

View Full Version : Feverish feeling and high temperature

Rey1989
09-12-17, 15:58
Hey all,

Since last night i’ve been feeling feverish, chills, body aches, and an oral temperature of around 36.8-37.5

I have no cold, or flu, or infection (that im aware of) but i feel crappy all around.

For the last little bit ive been battling IBS symptoms and Im experiencing some abdominal pain, and Gerd. Also, a very annoying back pain right in the middle of my back.

I dont like the thought of unexplained fever because of what ive seen/read online (unfortunately you cant unlearn something once you read it) and im fearing the worse, as usual.

Any words of wisdom? I know if it continues I’ll get it checkd out.

Rey

Fishmanpa
09-12-17, 16:14
99.5 is not really a fever. You could be coming down with something. There's been quite a few winter bugs making the rounds.

Positive thoughts

Rey1989
09-12-17, 16:44
99.5 is not really a fever. You could be coming down with something. There's been quite a few winter bugs making the rounds.

Positive thoughts

Hi Fishmnpa!

Thanks for replying! It was very weird because last night, out of nowhere i got really bad chills and body aches, then last night i had a horrible sleep, sweating a lot, and body aches, but no other symptom. (Besides my typical IBS symptoms of bloating and abdominal pain)

Also, my back pains are becoming more and more debilitating, it all seemed very strange and I got my mind into overdrive

I must admit im getting better at not googling, but unfortunately i cant unlearn what ive read over the years...

Rey