PDA

View Full Version : Breathless and dizzy

Chlobo
10-12-17, 12:09
I’ve had a stressful few weeks but I’m not sure this is anxiety related. I woke up this morning with a bad headache which I took painkillers for and it went away, but now I feel slightly dizzy and breathless, my heart rate isn’t quite fast as well. I’ve been hammering a hook into a wall with a rolling pin because I don’t have a hammer and stretching my arms up to do it was making me feel really yucky and my arms were aching a lot. I’ve recently in the last three days upped my Citalopram could it be this? Feeling very anxious that I’m about to keel over or something

---------- Post added at 12:09 ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 ----------

My heart rate is fast that should say

JITTERBUG1
10-12-17, 21:04
Have you had you iron levels checked? I have been having an increase in anxiety. My Dr tried putting me back on meds. I kept getting worse. She ran lab work because she thought my electrolytes might be off because I was drinking Soo much water. My lab work came back that I was anemic. Anxiety, depression, loss of appetite, weakness, fast heart rate, light headedness, head aches are all symptoms. I had quit eating meat and wasn't eating enough along with heavy menstrual cycles. It doesn't hurt to get checked.

Rhiannon.
11-12-17, 10:10
I had these symptoms and turned out to be iron deficency. Now I'm iron tablets and feeling much better. It's a really easy thing to test for and an easy fix ^^

Chlobo
12-12-17, 08:40
I’m 5 months post c section and I was told that my iron was low during pregnancy and I was on iron tablets. Thing is now I’m taking multi vitamins so surely iron can’t be the problem

billybasnas
13-12-17, 12:57
I’ve had a stressful few weeks but I’m not sure this is anxiety related. I woke up this morning with a bad headache which I took painkillers for and it went away, but now I feel slightly dizzy and breathless, my heart rate isn’t quite fast as well. I’ve been hammering a hook into a wall with a rolling pin because I don’t have a hammer and stretching my arms up to do it was making me feel really yucky and my arms were aching a lot. I’ve recently in the last three days upped my Citalopram could it be this? Feeling very anxious that I’m about to keel over or something

---------- Post added at 12:09 ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 ----------

My heart rate is fast that should sayI believe it was the painkillers you took. Just to be sure check the side effects of whatever you took

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L21 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:57 ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 ----------

I believe it was the painkillers you took. Just to be sure check the side effects of whatever you took

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L21 using TapatalkAlso don't change the amount of citalopram you take unless your doctor tells you

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L21 using Tapatalk